SWP C Type Cardan Shaft(JB/T3241-1991)
Cardan shaft is widely used in rolling mill, punch, straightener, crusher, ship drive, paper making equipment, common machinery, water pump equipment, test bench, and other mechanical applications.
1. Low life-cycle costs and long service life;
2. Increase productivity;
3. Professional and innovative solutions;
4. Reduce carbon dioxide emissions, and environmental protection;
5. High torque capacity even at large deflection angles;
6. Easy to move and run smoothly;
Tactical diameter D=390mm,Installation length L=1510mm,B type cardan shaft;
SWP390B×1510 Coupling JB/T3241-91
·SWP C Type Cardan Shaft Basic Parameter And Main Dimension(JB/T3241-1991)
|Fatique torque Tf
♦Cardan Shaft Types
We can supply you SWP,SWC,WSD,WS universal coupling as following:
Welded shaft type with length compensation / expansion joint
Short type with length compensation / expansion joint
Short type without length compensation / expansion joint
Long type without length compensation / expansion joint
Double flange with length compensation / expansion joint
Long type with big length compensation / big expansion joint
Super Short type with length compensation / expansion joint
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling||LM|
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou CZPT Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
Our design team has experience in cardan shaft relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4.Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
Every step should be special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of couplings.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks of PDF or AI format.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free.Actually we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order then cost of sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 month under normal circumstance.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A:Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling ?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure,welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Can Drive Couplings Handle Reversing Loads and Shock Loads Effectively?
Yes, drive couplings are designed to handle reversing loads and shock loads effectively in various industrial applications. Their ability to accommodate these dynamic loads makes them suitable for many power transmission scenarios. Here’s how drive couplings handle reversing loads and shock loads:
- Reversing Loads: Drive couplings, especially flexible couplings like elastomeric, grid, and gear couplings, can handle reversing loads without difficulty. These couplings have torsional flexibility, which allows them to compensate for angular misalignments and absorb shocks during load reversals. As the direction of the load changes, the coupling flexes and adjusts accordingly, minimizing stress on the connected equipment. This flexibility also reduces the wear and tear on both the coupling and the connected machinery, leading to improved durability and extended service life.
- Shock Loads: Drive couplings are engineered to handle shock loads efficiently. Shock loads are sudden, high-intensity forces that can occur during equipment start-ups, stops, or unexpected changes in operating conditions. Elastomeric couplings are particularly effective in damping these shock loads due to the flexibility of their elastomeric elements. Grid couplings with a spring-like grid structure and gear couplings with rigid teeth also excel at distributing and absorbing shock loads. Even chain couplings, designed with roller chains, can effectively handle shock loads by absorbing the impact through the rollers and chain links.
When selecting a drive coupling for an application that involves reversing loads or shock loads, it’s essential to consider factors such as the magnitude and frequency of the loads, the operating environment, and the specific coupling’s design capabilities. Manufacturers often provide load capacity charts and guidelines to help users select the appropriate coupling for their requirements.
Proper maintenance and regular inspections are also essential to ensure that the coupling remains in good working condition. Monitoring the coupling’s performance and addressing any signs of wear or damage promptly can prevent unexpected failures and enhance the overall reliability of the power transmission system.
Can Drive Couplings Compensate for Misalignments in Shafts?
Yes, drive couplings are designed to compensate for certain degrees of misalignment between shafts in mechanical power transmission systems. The ability of a coupling to accommodate misalignments depends on its type and design. Here are the common types of misalignments and the corresponding coupling types that can handle them:
- Parallel Misalignment: This type of misalignment occurs when the axes of the two shafts are parallel but not perfectly aligned. Elastomeric couplings, such as jaw couplings and tire couplings, are commonly used to handle parallel misalignment. These couplings have flexible elements that can offset slight parallel offsets between the shafts.
- Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment refers to the situation where the axes of the two shafts are not collinear and form an angle. Flexible couplings like beam couplings and Oldham couplings are effective in accommodating angular misalignment. They have a design that allows for relative movement between the shafts while transmitting torque.
- Radial Misalignment: Radial misalignment occurs when there is a gap between the axes of the two shafts. Flexible couplings with multiple elements, such as disc couplings and grid couplings, can handle radial misalignment to some extent. These couplings use flexible components to allow relative movement between the shafts.
- Combination Misalignment: Some couplings, like universal joint couplings and double loop couplings, are designed to compensate for multiple types of misalignments simultaneously. These couplings are suitable for applications where complex misalignments exist.
It’s important to note that while drive couplings can compensate for certain degrees of misalignment, they have their limitations. Excessive misalignment or misalignments beyond their design capabilities can lead to premature wear, reduced coupling life, and decreased efficiency in power transmission. Proper alignment during installation is still essential to ensure the longevity and optimal performance of the coupling and the entire power transmission system.
When selecting a drive coupling for an application with misalignment concerns, it is crucial to consider the type and magnitude of misalignment expected and choose a coupling that can handle it effectively while still meeting other performance requirements.
Types of Drive Couplings and Their Applications in Various Industries
Drive couplings come in various types, each designed to meet specific application requirements. Depending on the industry and the type of machinery involved, different types of drive couplings are used to optimize power transmission efficiency and reliability. Here are some common types of drive couplings and their applications in various industries:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings are flexible couplings that use elastomeric inserts to transmit torque. They are commonly used in industrial pumps, compressors, and conveyors. The elastomeric inserts provide shock absorption and vibration dampening, making them suitable for applications where misalignment and vibration are present.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings are robust and torsionally rigid couplings that use gear teeth to transmit torque between shafts. They are often used in heavy-duty applications such as steel rolling mills, paper mills, and marine propulsion systems. Gear couplings can handle high torque and misalignments, making them ideal for demanding industrial environments.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metal discs to transmit torque and accommodate misalignment. They are widely used in high-speed applications, such as gas turbines, generators, and test rigs. Disc couplings offer high torque capacity and are known for their torsional stiffness and balance characteristics.
- Grid Couplings: Grid couplings use a grid-like flexible element to transmit torque. They are commonly used in industrial pumps, fans, and compressors. Grid couplings offer excellent shock absorption and misalignment capability, making them suitable for applications where protection against sudden shocks is required.
- Tyre Couplings: Tyre couplings use an elastomeric tyre between two hubs to transmit torque. They are widely used in various industries, including steel, mining, and power generation. Tyre couplings can accommodate misalignments and provide vibration damping, making them versatile for different industrial applications.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings use a thin-walled metallic bellows to transmit torque and compensate for misalignments. They are commonly used in precision motion control applications, such as robotics, CNC machines, and medical equipment, where minimal backlash and high torsional stiffness are required.
- Universal Joints: Universal joints are used to transmit torque between shafts at an angle. They are commonly found in automotive drivelines, agricultural equipment, and industrial machinery. Universal joints allow angular misalignments and are widely used in applications where rotational movement must be transferred through non-aligned shafts.
The choice of drive coupling type depends on factors such as torque requirements, speed, misalignment, and specific environmental conditions. Each type of coupling has its unique advantages and limitations, and selecting the right coupling for a particular application is crucial for ensuring optimal power transmission and machinery performance in various industries.
editor by CX 2023-08-14