Industrial SU Sort
The SU Kind coupling has a single flex plane with two hubs plus a single disc pack. It’s suitable for angular and axial misalignment only. Two SU couplings tend to be mixed having a shaft
to create a floating shaft coupling. The shaft can be hollow for prolonged light excess weight floating shaft couplings.
Industrial SX Form
This is often the regular coupling style that consists of two hubs, a stock length spacer built to meet industry common lengths, and two unitized disc packs. The coupling has two flex planes, 1 at every disc pack, allowing this coupling to accommodate parallel, angular, and axial misalignment with specified limits. The coupling is accessible in 6 and eight bolt styles and bore sizes as much as 13 inches (330mm) over the greatest size. Custom spacer lengths could be produced to meet exclusive shaft separations demanded for particular applications. The SX coupling can be fitted with overload bushings to guard the disc packs in in excess of torque circumstances and might act as an anti-flail device. SX couplings are assembled with the time of set up within the tools in which the coupling is going to be in services.
Industrial DI Kind
The DI Kind coupling has a “Drop-In” spacer assembly that may be assembled at the factory. The coupling consists of two hubs as well as a spacer assembly comprising on the spacer, two unitized disc packs, and two guard rings. The disc packs are bolted for the spacer and guard rings in the factory applying the torque values suggested by Lovejoy for the disc pack bolts. With all the hubs mounted within the shafts, the whole disc pack assembly is often “Dropped In” location among the 2 hubs. The hubs are piloted to guarantee correct centering on the spacer assembly. This piloting serves as an anti-flail function and aids in the coupling’s potential to meet the balance standards mandated by API. This design coupling is developed to meet the stability and anti-flail specifications specified in API-610.
Oversized, or Jumbo, hubs are available for use together with the DI Sort coupling to permit for bigger bore sizes on most DI coupling sizes. This permits to the use of smaller sized DI couplings in applications where a smaller sized dimension coupling can still accommodate the application torque.
Industrial SXC Sort
The SXC Form is the shut coupled variation of the SX Sort coupling. The SXC is much like the SX coupling in the disc packs are connected once the coupling is put in. In the close coupled units, the hubs are turned inward and are mounted within the spacer. Note that together with the hubs within the spacer, the utmost bore permitted inside the hub will likely be decreased. The SXC couplings might be utilized with 1 or each hubs turned outward to permit the coupling to accommodate unique shaft separations.
Industrial SXCS and SXCST Styles
The SXCS and SXCST Forms have split spacers and also the disc packs could be serviced or removed without moving the hubs to the shafts and devoid of moving the equipment. The SXCS Form has the bolts that connect the hubs on the split spacer installed through the ends on the couplings. The SXCST possess the bolts set up from inside the spacer pointing outward in direction of the hubs.
Disc Coupling Overview
Industrial SU Sort
1. Installation & adjustment
After the equipment are arrived at the customer’s site, the customer is responsible for unpacking and arranging the equipment according to the placement drawing; and does under our install-adjust technicians’ guidance. Costs of the staff are decided at last.
1) We are responsible for offering the technical training to user. The training content includes the structure and maintenance of the equipment, control and operation of the equipment. Through training, users’technical staff can grasp and the skill of operation and maintenance proficiently, and deal with the general troubles in time. We will appoint qualified technical staff for the guidance.
2) The buyer can send staff to our company for learning.
3. Quality assurance
1) We guarantee the goods offered are brand-new, not used, with latest design and suitable material made, and we guarantee the specification of the equipment is consonance with the contract.
2) We guarantee the line achieve product technical performance indicators within 5 days after feeding operation through the correct guidance of the installation and commissioning.
3) We are responsible for the fault and damage of the production line caused by our design, technology, manufacture, installation, adjustment and material defect etc. that all belong to our responsibility.
4) The warranty period is 12 months after acceptance check of the production line. If there is any different between the furnished equipment in the customer’s factory and the equipment concerned in the contract, the users have the right to pass the inspection book to the legal department to claim for compensation to our company within goods warranty period.
Due to our sincerity in offering best service to our clients, understanding of your needs and overriding sense of responsibility toward filling ordering requirements, we have obtained the trust of buyers worldwide. Having accumulated precious experience in cooperating with foreign customers, our products are selling well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets. Our products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment. Meanwhile, our products are manufactured according to high quality standards, and complying with the international advanced standard criteria.
With many years’ experience in this line, we will be trusted by our advantages in competitive price, one-time delivery, prompt response, on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services.
Additionally, all our production procedures are in compliance with ISO9001 standards. We also can design and make non-standard products to meet customers’ special requirements. Quality and credit are the bases that make a corporation alive. We will provide best services and high quality products with all sincerity. If you need any information or samples, please contact us and you will have our soon reply.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q2: How long is your delivery time and shipment?
1.Sample Lead-times: generally 10 workdays.
2.Production Lead-times: 20-40 workdays after getting your deposit.
Q3. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
Q4: What is your advantages?
1. Manufacturer,the most competitive price and good quality.
2. Perfect technical engineers give you the best support.
3. OEM is available.
4. Rich stock and quick delivery.
Q5. If you can’t find the product on our website,what do you next?
Please send us inquiry with product pictures and drawings by email or other ways and we’ll check.