Pneumatic Accessories CHS SS Engineered Fluid Transfer Couplings
Type C – Spiral camlock with male adapter X Spiral hose shank
Type E – Spiral camlock are produced according to A-A-59236( Mil-C-2787) , Spirsl hose shank For Composite Hose Coupling, Spiral Camlock fittings provides a simple and reliable way to connect and disconnect hoses, which is more efficient and economical than threaded or flanged joints. Camlock fittings is suitable for transporting heavy oil, kerosene, water, hydraulic oil, oil and fuel, or acid and alkaline chemicals, with the advantages of quick connection and flexible disassembly.
Name Type C – Spiral camlock with male adapter X Spiral hose shank Body Material: Aluminum/ Stainless steel Size: From 3/4” to 4” MOQ: 50 PCS Certificates: CE, ISO9001:2015 Application: Water lines and irrigation in industry, construction agriculture and horticulture. Connection: Male thread Arm Material: Stainless steel and brass Working pressure: 50-250 CZPT (It depends on the size and temperature) Manufacture method: Gravity casting/ Precision casting Thread: BSP, BSPT, NPT, G(ISO228.1), and R(DIN2999).
Camlock fittings Feature:
- Light, flexible and interchangeable
- To connect and disconnect without tool
The application of camlock fitting in variety industries.
- Industry: Oil, mine, municipal, construction, chemical and agriculture.
- Application: hydraulic oil, coolant, gasoline and petroleum products, fuel delivery, wastewater, chemical transportation and storage etc.
We are experienced as we have been in this industry as a manufacturer for more than 10 years. Both quality and service are highly guaranteed. Absolutely prompt delivery. We can produce according to specific drawings from customers. Welcome OEM/ODM project. Strict control on quality. High efficient and well-trained sales service team. ISO9001, CE, and SGS certified.
1. Q: Are you a producer or trading company?
A: We are an experienced manufacturer. We own a production line and kinds of machines.
2. Q: Can you make our specific logo on the part?
A: Yes please provide me your logo and we will make your logo on the part.
3. Q: Can you manufacture products according to my drawings?
A: Yes we can manufacture according to the client’s drawings if drawings or samples are available. We are experienced enough to make new tools.
4. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you our samples. Normally it is for free like 3-5 pcs. It is charged if the samples are more than 5 pcs. Clients bear the freight cost.
5. Q: How many days do you need to finish an order?
A: Normally it takes about 30 days to finish the order. It takes more time around CZPT season, or if the order involves many kinds of different products.
6. Q: What kind of rubber washer do you apply to Camlock couplings?
A: Normally we use an NBR gasket.
Maintenance-Free Fluid Coupling Options
Yes, there are maintenance-free fluid coupling options available in the market. Advances in fluid coupling technology have led to the development of maintenance-free or low-maintenance designs that offer extended service intervals and reduced downtime.
These maintenance-free fluid couplings typically incorporate features that minimize wear and prolong the operating life of the coupling, reducing the need for regular maintenance and lubrication.
Some of the key features and technologies found in maintenance-free fluid couplings include:
- Sealed Design: Maintenance-free fluid couplings often come with a sealed design that prevents the ingress of contaminants and dirt, reducing the risk of internal damage and wear.
- High-Quality Materials: These couplings are constructed using high-quality materials that exhibit excellent durability and resistance to wear, ensuring a longer lifespan.
- Lubrication-Free Operation: Certain maintenance-free fluid couplings utilize special fluid formulations that provide long-lasting lubrication, eliminating the need for frequent fluid changes or refills.
- Robust Bearings: Maintenance-free fluid couplings are equipped with robust bearings that can withstand high loads and operate smoothly without the need for regular maintenance.
- Advanced Monitoring Systems: Some modern fluid couplings are equipped with advanced monitoring and diagnostic systems that provide real-time data on coupling performance, enabling proactive maintenance planning and minimizing unexpected failures.
By opting for a maintenance-free fluid coupling, industries can benefit from reduced maintenance costs, improved reliability, and increased productivity. These couplings are particularly valuable in applications where access to equipment for regular maintenance is challenging or in remote locations where maintenance resources may be limited.
However, it’s essential to note that the specific maintenance requirements may vary depending on the manufacturer and the application. It is advisable to consult with the coupling manufacturer or supplier to select the most suitable maintenance-free fluid coupling based on the operating conditions and requirements of the machinery or equipment.
Role of Fluid Coupling in Reducing Mechanical Stress on Connected Equipment
A fluid coupling is a mechanical device used to transmit power between two shafts without direct physical contact. It plays a crucial role in reducing mechanical stress on connected equipment, offering several benefits in various industrial applications. Here’s how a fluid coupling achieves this:
- Smooth Power Transmission: Fluid couplings use hydraulic principles to transmit torque. When the input shaft (driving shaft) rotates, it imparts motion to the fluid inside the coupling. The fluid transmits torque to the output shaft (driven shaft) through the hydraulic coupling, resulting in smooth and gradual power transmission. This eliminates sudden jerks and mechanical shocks that could otherwise lead to increased stress on connected equipment.
- Damping Effect: Fluid couplings act as a damping element, absorbing vibrations and torsional oscillations from the driving shaft. This damping effect helps reduce mechanical stress on connected equipment by mitigating the impact of sudden load changes and torsional vibrations that may occur during start-ups, shut-downs, or varying operating conditions.
- Torque Limiting: In high-load situations, a fluid coupling can provide torque limiting capabilities. When the load exceeds a certain threshold, the fluid coupling slips, preventing excessive torque from reaching the driven shaft. This feature acts as a protective mechanism, preventing overloading and mechanical stress on both the coupling and connected equipment.
- Shock Absorption: In applications where shock loads or overloads are common, a fluid coupling can absorb and dampen the impact of such events. This ability to cushion shocks prevents abrupt changes in torque and rotational speed, reducing mechanical stress and potential damage to the equipment.
- Speed Control: In certain applications, fluid couplings can facilitate speed control of the driven shaft by adjusting the amount of fluid in the coupling. The ability to control the speed of connected equipment without abrupt changes contributes to smoother operation and lower mechanical stress.
By incorporating a fluid coupling into a power transmission system, mechanical stress on connected equipment can be significantly reduced, leading to improved equipment reliability, extended component life, and reduced maintenance costs. Fluid couplings are commonly used in heavy machinery, conveyors, crushers, mining equipment, marine propulsion systems, and various other industrial applications where smooth and controlled power transmission is critical.
It is important to select the appropriate fluid coupling size, type, and features based on the specific application requirements to ensure optimal performance and stress reduction. Regular maintenance and adherence to the manufacturer’s guidelines are essential to preserve the benefits of using fluid couplings and maintain their effectiveness in reducing mechanical stress on connected equipment.
Improvement of Starting Performance in Large Machines with Fluid Couplings
Fluid couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the starting performance of large machines, especially those with high inertia loads. Here’s how a fluid coupling achieves this improvement:
- Smooth Startup: When a machine equipped with a fluid coupling starts, the input shaft begins to rotate, and the impeller starts to churn the fluid inside the coupling. This action creates a hydrodynamic torque transfer between the impeller and the turbine. As the fluid circulates and builds up torque, the output shaft begins to accelerate smoothly without any sudden jolts or shocks.
- Inertia Compensation: In large machines, the rotating mass and initial resistance to motion can be significant. The fluid coupling’s ability to transmit torque gradually allows it to compensate for the inertia of the driven load. This means that even with heavy loads, the fluid coupling can slowly bring the machine up to its operating speed without subjecting the mechanical components to excessive stress.
- Overload Protection: During startup, if the machine encounters an unexpected overload or jam, the fluid coupling provides a level of protection. The fluid coupling will slip, limiting the torque transmitted to the output shaft, thus preventing damage to the machine and associated components.
- Reduction of Electrical Stress: In machines powered by electric motors, the use of a fluid coupling reduces the electrical stress during startup. As the fluid coupling gradually accelerates the load, it prevents abrupt spikes in electrical current, resulting in a smoother and controlled power draw from the electrical supply.
By offering smooth startup, inertia compensation, overload protection, and reduced electrical stress, a fluid coupling significantly improves the starting performance of large machines, ensuring their longevity, reliability, and overall operational efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-08-02